Pages

Pageviews

Spread the word

Tell your friends and family about this blog, it will help us improve our blog-traffic and will let more people know about the best stories that we publish weekly! Thank you Very Much for your support!

Subscribe Today!

Subcribe for emails, so your the first to read our awesome stories and novels every week! You can subscribe below!!!

Thursday 6 October 2011

Running On Part 2

Part 2 of our famous ''Running On'', written by Nusrath, an exlusive writer for www.creativstories.blogspot.com ! If you havent read part one, then scroll down and read the beginning of one of the best stories written! We now have a target to get atleast 2500 viewers and 50 followers, please support us by telling everyone you know about our fantastic blog! Remember small things make a big difference! Thankyou! And behold for Part 2, Part 3 shall be posted as soon as we have 1500 viewers! Enjoy.....


Running On Part II

            I sighed.
“Yes mammy,” I said.
“That’s my girl, always a good one, you were!” mammy kissed my forehead and told me I could choose another one. So I settled for another one, a black pair that looked fairly similar, but it still wasn’t the same. There was no shine and no little spark in them.
            We set off back home, going through our usual route through the market. As we walked, we spotted Sam, the cookie man. He came regularly to the market to sell his cookies, and wonderful they were.
“Mammy, the cookie man’s here, the cookie man’s here!” I squealed excitedly.
“Well, why don’t you go and buy us a cookie, each, right honey?” mammy said, pressing a fifty pence coin into my hand. I smiled and ran off with the money to the cookie man.
“Hello, sam!”I said.
“Why hello, darling, would you like a cookie?” he replied with a warm smile.
“Two chocolate nut ones, please” Sam handed me the cookies in a brown paper bag, after I gave him the fifty pence coin. “Thank you!” I shouted, before spinning around. Mammy was gone. I looked around for her, but I couldn’t find her anywhere. I passed stall after stall, asking if they’d seen a tall, pretty woman with red hair, but they all said no.
                                                                       Worried, I retraced my steps until I realised that I wouldn’t find her. I felt my eyes sting and my throat close up, but I told myself I couldn’t be a baby, only little children cried. I decided to make my own way, walked through the lanes that I always saw mammy go through. The one with the tall, brick houses, and then round the left and through path between the terraced houses.
                      After all that time walking, only then did I notice the sound of footsteps behind me. Clip clop, following every move I made…


'Running On'
Like this story? Follow us by logging in with a google account on the right below! And don't forget to spread the word! Thankyou!!! 


(C) All copyrights reserved

2 comments:

  1. Errrr check your spelling, punctuation, capital letters etc......before posting stories! Check your blog description while you are at it. After any punctuation - use a capital letter. Names are always in capital letters as in Sam not sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much, we've got that fixed! Sorry readers for any inconvinience

    ReplyDelete