Pages

Pageviews

Spread the word

Tell your friends and family about this blog, it will help us improve our blog-traffic and will let more people know about the best stories that we publish weekly! Thank you Very Much for your support!

Subscribe Today!

Subcribe for emails, so your the first to read our awesome stories and novels every week! You can subscribe below!!!

Thursday 29 September 2011

Running On.....

*****Our second story, only a chapter, but if we can get 500 viewers by Sunday 2nd October 2011, we'll post the second chapter, if not then next week on on Tuesday 4th October 2011! So if you want it fast, tell your friends about this blog, and subscribe today! So far, we are very happy with our progress, please support us and try to get as many readers! Also, please stay tuned on Tuesday 4th October 2011, as we will reveal who writes these most fantastic stories! Enjoy, subscribe, follow, spread the word and stay tuned! Thank you!!!*****

*** This is the first chapter, we will post the second chapter as listed above ***

Running on
           
            ‘Running, on and on, till time itself becomes withered’
My name is Hannah, and this is why I must run.

            We were at the market. My shoes were worn out, so mammy said she’d buy me a new pair. Together, we walked to our usual shoe stall. The owner was very nice- we called him Jimmy.
“What can I do for you today, Myra?” Jimmy chirped to mammy in his usual cheery tone.
“Oh, just getting new shoes for my little Hannah, here,” mammy replied, patting me on the head.
“Well why don’t you have a look around, Hannah?” Jimmy suggested, gesturing me towards the little girl’s shoes. I simply nodded. Row after row, I inspected each shoe, before I stumbled across a shiny, black pear with a buckle fastening the shoe just under the ankle. They were quite plain, but I had my heart set on them.
“I like these ones, mammy, they’re lovely, aren’t they!” I exclaimed with delight.
“Yes they are love, how much are these, Jimmy?” mammy asked.
“Well, Myra, they’re thirty eight pounds, made of the finest leather. If that’s a bit pricey for you, then I can do you a special deal, just for you,” he winked at mammy. A lot of men seemed to do that to her.
Mammy didn’t seem to take any notice of the wink.
“How much are we talking?” she questioned.
“Well, I can do them for thirty pounds, eight whole pounds off!” he said with excited, wide eyes that were meant to excite us too, but just made him look like someone had punched him in the groin.
“Couldn’t you go any lower, Jimmy love?” mammy pleaded.
“I’m sorry, Myra, but a man has to make a living, I’m already giving them to you cheap. I can’t go any lower.” Mammy spun on her heels and crouched down so that she was eye- level with me.
“I’m sorry, pet, but it’s just too high!” ........ ((To be continued))

Like the story? Check this blog frequently for any great, new stories! Don't forget to bookmark this site , subscribe, follow, spread the word and comment on my posts! :)
Your support is highly appreciated!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

All copyright reserved 
©


No comments:

Post a Comment