Pages

Pageviews

Spread the word

Tell your friends and family about this blog, it will help us improve our blog-traffic and will let more people know about the best stories that we publish weekly! Thank you Very Much for your support!

Subscribe Today!

Subcribe for emails, so your the first to read our awesome stories and novels every week! You can subscribe below!!!

Thursday 3 November 2011

We seriously need more followers! C'mon it only takes a minute to log into your google account and follow our blog! I mean, what could go wrong? LOL! But anyway here's our part 1 of a new story written by Nusrath Tapadar, enjoy!!!



A Little Thing Called ‘Hope’

1


            I woke up at seven am exactly, stretching as I became accustomed once more to the real world. Slowly, I padded along the expensive, red carpet in the hallway. Thirty minutes later, I was downstairs and ready for school. A sleek black Mercedes waited patiently outside the house as I finished my breakfast. As I stepped outside, the sun was shining and birds sang melodiously in the background. It was a perfect day, yet I was still miserable. That was just the problem; the fact that every day was so ordinary and boring. I was so tired of living the same old routine every single day.
            I passed through the gates of Lady Stephanie Girls School along with a dozen other pupils. The bell rang as soon as I had finished getting my books from my locker. See what I mean? Perfect. Most people would call me crazy for not being grateful with my life the way it already was, but they don’t know what it’s like doing the same thing, day in- and day out.
That was when it all changed.
            There was a new girl in our form, a tall, skinny girl with slightly brown skin and dark, black hair that swirled mysteriously around her hips. She had hazel eyes that caught the attention of whatever they looked at. Being the most popular girl in year ten, I was chosen to show her around for the day. Her name turned out to be Tasneem and she originally came from Persia.
            “Well, Tasneem, welcome to Lady Stephanie,” I said, holding out my hand and smiling at her. “I’m Zara, by the way.”
“Thank you,” she beamed and shook my hand.
“So, what would you like to do? The canteen’s this way, if you’re hungry,” I said, about to lead her through the heavy, oak doors that welcomed pupils and staff into the school’s canteen.
“No thank you, I’m not really that hungry. Let’s just go outside and chat,” she said with a pleading expression that made me agree to her, even though I was starving.
            We walked together through the main door that lead to the school ground and sat at one of the benches on the side.
“Well, what do you want to talk about?” I asked. Tasneem had a small glint in her eye that I wasn’t sure what to make of.
            “How about wishes?” she asked. The glint was stronger now, and more recognisable- though I still couldn’t be sure of what it was. It was strange; the way she was acting as if we had known each other our entire lives.
“Why on earth would you want to talk about wishes?” I queried.
“I’m just obsessed with them, the magic, the mystery, how could you not be?” she said with great enthusiasm.
“With great ease, I assure you,” I smiled.
“So tell me, if you could have any wish in the world- anything at all- what would you wish for?” Tasneem asked.
“That’s easy, I would wish for something exciting, thrilling, something out of the ordinary to happen,” I said carelessly.
“That’s quite a broad category, are you sure you would be content with anything within those boundaries happening?” Tasneem questioned curiously.
“Yeah, why not?” I said, laughing at the eagerness on her face, “Why are you so serious?”
“Oh, no reason. Like I said, I’m just obsessed,” Tasneem smiled. “So you’d definitely want something like that, right?” Tasneem queried once more.
“Yes, I would,” I laughed.
“Well, we’ll see.” She said. I was giggling away, but my face dropped when I saw Tasneem’s solemn expression. The glint in her eye was now completely there, and there was no mistaking what I saw. A shiver ran down my spine.
It was evil.








No comments:

Post a Comment